Every month we and our network of pantries rely on the generous donation of time and energy from our volunteers. Without this support we would be required to hire and additional 40 full item staff members.
Volunteering is both a fun and rewarding way to give to your community. Help us build team spirit, company moral, and a culture of service and kindness by volunteering with FoodLink
Volunteer for Indivuals
2) REGISTER to be a volunteer
3) REVIEW Opportunities & SELECT your preferred activities
4) FIND & RSVP for the dates that fit into your schedule
5) SHARE with others
Volunteer for Groups
2) REGISTER to be a volunteer group (coming soon) Contact our office to learn about group opportunities
Call us at (559) 651-3663 to find out current opportunities.
To learn more about becoming a FoodLink volunteer, please contact our office at (559) 651-3663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FoodLink for Tulare County, Inc.
Location: 611 2nd Street, Exeter CA 93221
Mail: PO Box 391, Exeter CA 93221
(559) 651-3663 or (559) 592-0117
Hours of Operation
Monday — Friday
9am — 4pm