Host a Food Drive
We rely on donations from individuals, retail grocers, food manufacturers, growers and food distributors so we can immediately respond to families in their time of crisis. For every five pounds of food donated, the Food Bank can provide the equivalent of four meals! Call us at (559) 651-3663 for more information.
What should I donate?
- Items with intact, un-opened consumer or commercial packaging
- Items with non-breakable packaging (no glass, please)
- Food within the expiration date on the packaging
- Food from your community or backyard garden
- Healthy, non-perishable food
We encourage you to avoid offering these items
- Food in glass jars
- Expired or out-of-code items
- Discontinued and test-market items
- Cosmetically damaged, mislabeled or unlabeled items
- Off-spec items, over runs and partial cases
- Customer returns or refusals
- Promotional, seasonal and private-label items
- High sugar items including hard candy, lollipops, soda in cans and bottles, chocolate bars or pieces, baked goods, gum and soft candy such as marshmallows, caramels, taffy, licorice and gummy items.
What non-perishable foods do we need the most?
To support our health promotion activities, please offer the following
- Canned foods with pop-top lids
- Canned meats like tuna, stew and chili (pop-tops preferred)
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit packed in juice
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- Low-sugar cereals / oatmeal
- Peanut butter
- 100% fruit juices in single serving boxes
FoodLink for Tulare County, Inc.
Location: 611 2nd Street, Exeter CA 93221
Mail: PO Box 391, Exeter CA 93221
(559) 651-3663 or (559) 592-0117
Hours of Operation
Monday — Friday
9am — 4pm